Forum Sponsors
Visit FugitiveToys.com
Visit Les Avocado
Visit Past Generation Toys
+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 237 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2362

Got the Indiana Jones Fertility Idol in the mail yesterday-so far I've completed the GI Joes, and now Indiana Jones! Very close on SW and Marvel....

Congrat......

Picked up a Hawkeye at one of my local TRUs Thursday night. It was pitiful, there were only 2 Hawkeyes, 1 Hulk, and 1 Thor. They're friggin' tiny! I walked past them on the shelf. I was going to buy the Thor too, but the paint job on one of his eyes was wonky.

Got all the individual avenger mini's and the maximum carnage spidey set! Also snagged up a Leia NIB mighty mugg on ebay last night. 38 shipped! I ahvent seen a price less than 60 in over a year on that so I couldnt pass it up. Now I need a Yoda around that price.
    USCG- Miami

Wants- Bespin Luke, Farmboy Luke, Han Solo, Wampa, Chewbacca, Imperial Guard, Stormtrooper, Ghostrider, Human Torch, Ultimate Capt America, Black spidey, Indiana Jones, Logan, SDCC Peter Parker, any SDCC Iron Man preferably NIB!!

For trade i have a Scout Trooper.

I was there!

www.lazyrocket.com Custom Vinyl decals!

Picked up the Silver Centurion/Iron Monger, Hulk/Abomination, Captain America/Red Skull, Hawkeye and Nick Fury Mini Muggs today!
    Collection:
    Marvel, G.I. Joe, Transformers & Mini Mighty Muggs: 100% Complete
    Customs: Elektra MaloApril, GI Joe: Gung Ho & Banshee Monsterkrebs, GI Joe: Bazooka Laz, Ms. Marvel, Jean Grey, Spiderwoman & Ant Man Mini Mugg TO_Muggz, Captain America & Ares Toyboy, Havok Chard, Colossus JTMuggs, Hawkeye GooeyChicken, Loki Fuller, Black Widow Igencorp, Beast, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Kang, Iceman & Magneto Matcandraw, Black Panther & Deadpool F1SH, ArchAngel Rocketboy, Swoop Minion, Watcher VNR

the latest mugg i got was count duku but i had to paint him for operation havoc.

recently got a destro mugg
    for custom fodder. it was the cheapest mugg i could find on ebay at the time
    10 shipped
    CLICK ON THIS TO SEE MY COLLECTION --->http://www.mightymuggsforum.com/show...28Pic-Heavy%29

Received all the new minis from Hasbro today. They're soooo awesome! Probably not going to put them up currently though as we may be moving in the upcoming months.
    See the book - Read the movie.

If it's good, official, a cool custom and affordable, I'll buy it.

Picked up the silver centurian/iron monger and thor/ loki minis set. Plsu another nick fury for doing a 365 day photo shoot with. Oh and got general grievous from ebay and a biggs darklighter for customs.
    USCG- Miami

Wants- Bespin Luke, Farmboy Luke, Han Solo, Wampa, Chewbacca, Imperial Guard, Stormtrooper, Ghostrider, Human Torch, Ultimate Capt America, Black spidey, Indiana Jones, Logan, SDCC Peter Parker, any SDCC Iron Man preferably NIB!!

For trade i have a Scout Trooper.

I was there!

www.lazyrocket.com Custom Vinyl decals!

Just received a wonderfull not puplished-yet custom by the monstercancer-man!
    So awesome! With gimmicks and pure lightningpower!!!