Forum Sponsors
Visit FugitiveToys.com
Visit Les Avocado
Visit Past Generation Toys
+ Reply to Thread

Default My budding collection

Here is my small (but growing) collection of muggs and a few others.

Nice collection! What are the smaller figures (Dr. Doom, Venom, Thing)? They look like alot of fun. Do you like Funko Pop Bobbleheads? I've seen a few of them at stores and I'm always on the fence about picking one up.

The smaller ones are marvel buildables. You can/could get them from vending machines for around a buck. I bought the set of 6 for like 8 bucks shipped. Still looking for the first series of them but because the thor is so rare it drives the price up.

I'm still on the fence about the funko pops. I really only got them because the flash and green lantern are my favorite comic books/super heroes. But these two aren't the bobble-head version. They have a fixed head that can turn. Probably won't be getting too many more of them honestly.

Looks good man....keep collecting 'em!
    Want--

Marvel: 100% until new ones comes out.

SW: 100% until new ones comes out.

Indy: Fertility Idol

TF: 100% until new ones comes out.

GiJoes: 100% until new ones comes out.

Mez-Itz: Need the SDCC Hell Boy Variant, BW Zombie, Superman, Darkseid

Mini-muggs: 100% until new ones comes out.

+12 Feedbacks

Welcome to collecting! What muggs you looking to collect? I thought the pop things were cool but just dont get the same feeling as i do when i collect muggs! I do like the wide range of characters though.
    USCG- Miami

Wants- Bespin Luke, Farmboy Luke, Han Solo, Wampa, Chewbacca, Imperial Guard, Stormtrooper, Ghostrider, Human Torch, Ultimate Capt America, Black spidey, Indiana Jones, Logan, SDCC Peter Parker, any SDCC Iron Man preferably NIB!!

For trade i have a Scout Trooper.

I was there!

www.lazyrocket.com Custom Vinyl decals!

Quote Originally Posted by me like vader View Post
    Welcome to collecting! What muggs you looking to collect? I thought the pop things were cool but just dont get the same feeling as i do when i collect muggs! I do like the wide range of characters though.
    Not pictured here as they are being shipped are, Black suit spidey, Destro (another one, came with a cheap lot), storm shadow, duke, cobra commander and snake eyes. Not really into GI joes but I figured for the price why not? Plus I can use them for trades for ones I really want haha.

As far as the ones I want, primarily the marvel ones. Notably, 09 SDCC Iron Man, Venom, Spiderman, Silver Surfer, and Hulk.

Well not sure how much the GI Joes are sought. Im not into them that much. But good luck for sure. Im a big star wars and spiderman guy. Man congrats on that black suit spidey. I want him so bad! I finally got a red/blue spiderman to go with my venom and SDCC 2011 spiderman.
    USCG- Miami

Wants- Bespin Luke, Farmboy Luke, Han Solo, Wampa, Chewbacca, Imperial Guard, Stormtrooper, Ghostrider, Human Torch, Ultimate Capt America, Black spidey, Indiana Jones, Logan, SDCC Peter Parker, any SDCC Iron Man preferably NIB!!

For trade i have a Scout Trooper.

I was there!

www.lazyrocket.com Custom Vinyl decals!

good start
    wait til you get into customs.
    CLICK ON THIS TO SEE MY COLLECTION --->http://www.mightymuggsforum.com/show...28Pic-Heavy%29

Quote Originally Posted by me like vader View Post
    Well not sure how much the GI Joes are sought. Im not into them that much. But good luck for sure. Im a big star wars and spiderman guy. Man congrats on that black suit spidey. I want him so bad! I finally got a red/blue spiderman to go with my venom and SDCC 2011 spiderman.
    Well, the price was right. If all else fails I wont feel bad painting over them! Red/blue spidey is on the list for sure. But I feel like it's going to be more expensive than the black suited one.

Quote Originally Posted by bazookaman View Post
    good start
    wait til you get into customs.
    Hah, I think that'll be further down the line.