PDA

View Full Version : Complete set at target

Kire von Banhammer
01-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Found the complete set of Joes and Cobras at Target down here in TX. They had at least 3 of each!

QBComics
01-03-2009, 06:10 PM
So they're at Target now?! Hooray!

muggatron
01-03-2009, 06:42 PM
i work in the back at target in tx and saw the joe's and the marvel muggs. the marvel box had iron man, venom, ghost rider and spiderman. i was expecting cyclops n the other xmen. their putting them out tommorow.

FiendForMuggs
01-03-2009, 08:46 PM
the target temp price cut is probably to make room for the new muggs sitting in the back.

sunday is a good day to hit up targets for new stock?

xfloormattx
01-04-2009, 11:12 AM
I think it depends on the Target, when I worked at one years ago, we got our truck in Monday and everything new out for Tuesday.

phreakatron
01-04-2009, 11:50 AM
My Targets said they get trucks of different merchandise every night except for either Friday or Saturday, I forgot which.

Kingofmarvelmuggs
01-04-2009, 12:48 PM
we went to day and saw the same

Cyberscream
01-04-2009, 01:24 PM
My mom works at my local Target here in NY but she called and said all they had was some of the new Star Wars ones and same old Marvel ones. I really don't have enough room (and pocket cash) to get old ones so I guess I'll just have to wait. I may have to pick between getting a Joe one or a TF one (in other words, Snakeyes or Soundwave, being the best of the two).

ralphie19
01-04-2009, 01:31 PM
My mom works at my local Target here in NY but she called and said all they had was some of the new Star Wars ones and same old Marvel ones. I really don't have enough room (and pocket cash) to get old ones so I guess I'll just have to wait. I may have to pick between getting a Joe one or a TF one (in other words, Snakeyes or Soundwave, being the best of the two).

None of the Targets down the 90 have any new Star Wars hahaha. I haven't seen Vader 2.0, Hoth Han or Tarkin..... We just got Cap, Vision, Skrull and Iron Man a week before Christmas.

I doubt I will see any Joes anytime soon.

Teeks
01-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Didn't find any at any of the three Target's I checked two nights ago. I did, however, find Duke yesterday at Toys R Us meaning they're definantly getting the Joes now, so I'll have to check back there every so often to try to find the others.

irulan
01-04-2009, 07:05 PM
mine had the price tag for the joes, but no boxes. I'm thinking they just hadn't put them out yet, because my target never sells muggs that fast. there were also several marvel and star wars muggs.

legoguy
01-05-2009, 02:29 PM
One of my local Targets had the price stickers on Saturday, but didn't actually stock them til today. I got a set of four. They all look pretty good, but Storm Shadow is definitely my favorite.

HalfSwiss
01-05-2009, 03:27 PM
I went to Target today, and I saw a lot of Star Wars and Marvel Muggs, but not a single Indy Mugg.