PDA

View Full Version : BBTS - Weird

makxsh1mum
12-17-2008, 09:52 AM
So i preordered the wave 1 g.i. joe set back in early nov when it first arrived. It showed a tentative release date of December 2008. As i'm thinking more (and buying more stuff recently), i said to myself, "nah, i don't want duke - never was a fan of him in the series anyways", so i go and cancel my Set order in order to preorder the ones i want individually (CC, SE, SS). So i check the tentative release date and expect them all to be December again, but lo and behold, my SE/SS combo isn't scheduled to release until February 09??? HUH???? So what my roommate and i are thinkin is that they're trying to space out orders. Which sucks, cuz i could have had (theoretically if the release schedule stays on track) all 4 of my joe's by at least the end of dec. Now i have to wait for 2 of them to come in Feb.

so i guess a warning to the rest of you mugg fans who buy from bbts - know that if you change your mind, you may pay for it in terms of when you get your muggs (for preorders that is).

Oh well, wait i will. :(

e0rtm0de
12-17-2008, 09:57 AM
Sucks... I see you also live in SJ... there's always Urban Outfitters yo in Santana Row. They have a full set of G.I. Joe mighty muggs, but that's if you want to spend 20 bucks. If a friend of yours work there then its better. I don't know, just a suggestion so you wouldn't have to wait

makxsh1mum
12-17-2008, 10:40 AM
Ya, i'd really rather avoid paying $20/$22 for something i can get for just $12. Double the price??? No way. Even if it means getting my hands on it now. I'll be patient.

litepink
12-17-2008, 01:08 PM
the combo of storm shadow and snake eyes is february because thats when wave 2 comes out, and when they will have an abundance of these two muggs, since they will be repeats from wave 1. can you order these two indivually, and not in a two pack? that might help.

makxsh1mum
12-17-2008, 01:50 PM
the combo of storm shadow and snake eyes is february because thats when wave 2 comes out, and when they will have an abundance of these two muggs, since they will be repeats from wave 1. can you order these two indivually, and not in a two pack? that might help.

Ya i could, but snake-eyes is sold out. So either way i'm kinda screwed. Oh well.