PDA

View Full Version : Any Idea on how to remove Baroness's hair

ParanoidObseshun
12-05-2010, 05:06 PM
I just picked up Baroness at Ross's for $3. Since she had a machine gun I thought I would just customize her. Any Idea on how to remove her hair? It looks like it might be on there pretty good.

f4LL3n
12-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Boil it and pull hard! It took me a while to get it off. I thought it was like Phoenix's hair so I snagged 3 Baroness's. -_- Just so you know, there are grooves in the head where the hair attaches, which makes it harder to remove.

Now I gotta figure out what to customize with 3 Baroness's. LOL At least they come with a cool gun!

ParanoidObseshun
12-05-2010, 05:19 PM
Hmmm..seems like it might take more work than I was hoping. Wonderful haha

Yeah the gun was the selling point for me. It was either her with a gun, or skrull with nothing. The gun won.

InstantCollector
12-05-2010, 06:39 PM
how about you keep the hair and do rambo!

or.....

i would love to see a doc holliday mugg, but i am not sure you can pull that off with the machine gun. might be easier with a cad bane mini mugg.

InstantCollector
12-05-2010, 06:40 PM
and there are never enough spawns!

songokou626
12-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Boo yeah!!! Rambo sounds awesome!!!

TO_muggz
12-08-2010, 11:21 AM
im pretty sure its plastic welded along the center of the hair piece all the way up the head ...i tried to remove it but then traded it to someone who never held their half of the trade =(

ParanoidObseshun
01-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Well today I actually got around to removing her hair. Lets say it was a lot harder than I thought, a huge PITA. I dremeled along the seam of the hair, and there is a tab along each side about 2-3 inches long that is wedged into the head, and then sealed in with some sort of glue or whatnot. So I just used an X-acto knife and cut around them as I didnt want to take the time to remove each one. So Ill do that later. They should of just made her hair like Phoenix, cuz that was rediculous to get it off.